Our Mission Statement
“Promoting the independence, health, recovery, and community integration of persons with mental health and/or addictions challenges through advocacy, education and a broad range of case management and housing support services”.
Madison’s work is rooted in the Recovery Model. We believe that:
- Recovery is aided by a safe & secure base; through quality housing.
- Recovery is fostering a sense of meaning & building coping skills.
- Recovery means believing in & building hope for a brighter future.
- Recovery requires empowerment in one’s life and in one’s care.
- Recovery needs social supports when times are good or tough.
- Recovery is getting to know and appreciate one’s self.
- Recovery means feeling socially included.